Roadside Assistance is available when you need it, 24/7.
It can be a major inconvenience when you really need to get somewhere and you’ve got a flat tire. Or you’re out of gas. Or your car just won’t start. Roadside Assistance, available in select states, including Maryland, is like having your own personal pit crew 24/7. If you need help with a flat tire, a jump or a tow, our emergency Roadside Assistance program can help.
How Roadside Assistance works
Once you sign up for Roadside Assistance, simply call when you need help.
- A service representative will confirm your location and send emergency, police or fire services if you’re in any danger.
- A Roadside Assistance field representative will be dispatched to your location to help.
In many cases, you’ll just sign and drive – no payment is required.
Choose the Roadside Assistance program that fits your needs
Two levels of emergency Roadside Assistance coverage are available, so you can select the level of service that best meets your budget.
Roadside Assistance Basic
This coverage applies to everyone on your policy, in any car you might occupy.
- We’ll provide a tow up to 15 miles.
- Our ditch extraction service pulls you out and gets you rolling again. (Some restrictions apply.)
- We’ll bring you emergency fuel if your tank is empty. (Some restrictions apply.)
- If your battery is dead, we’ll jump-start it back to life.
- We’ll cover lockout service up to $100.
- Flat tire? We’ll replace it with your spare to get you rolling again.
Roadside Assistance Plus
This plan includes all the services above, plus:
- We’ll give you a tow, up to 100 miles.
- You’ll get trip interruption coverage that will reimburse your expenses up to $500 for alternate transportation, lodging and meals when you’re stranded 100 or more miles from home.