Contractors insurance is tailored to your business. Since 1953, Rodgers Insurance has worked with general contractors, electrical contractors, plumbing and HVAC contractors, excavation contractors and more, to develop customized insurance solutions.
The type of contracting business you own, as well as its size and location, will help determine the type and scope of contractors insurance you need.
Some additional coverage options that complement our basic contractors package include:
- Business property and outdoor sign coverage
- Business liability and medical payments coverage
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Errors and omissions coverage
- Property in transit coverage
- Contractors equipment coverage
- Leased or rented equipment coverage
- Employee dishonesty coverage
In addition, for general contractors specifically, we offer builder’s risk insurance. Builder’s risk insurance is a form of insurance that covers a building under construction. It can cover just the structure, or also the materials on site waiting to be installed or transported.
The builder’s risk policy provides coverage for damage due to:
Common exclusions are employee theft, water damage, weather damage to property left out in the open and mechanical breakdown, among other things.