Workers Compensation Insurance
As a business owner, you are required to have workers compensation insurance coverage for your employees, in order to comply with state and federal law. You are required to have workers compensation insurance if you have more than one employee, whether they’re full or part-time, including family members. Failure to secure workers compensation insurance for your employees may result in a fine, imprisonment or both.
Workers Compensation insurance from Rodgers Insurance offers protection to your team of employees in the event that they are injured on the job.
Possible situations that would be covered:
- An employee is injured in an auto accident while making a delivery or on the way to meet with a client
- An associate develops carpal tunnel syndrome from working on the computer or the assembly line all day
- A worker is injured on the job site
- An employee falls while restocking the supply room
Workers compensation insurance can:
- Pay for an employee’s work-related medical costs
- Replace part of an employee’s wages if the injury requires them to miss work
- Protect your business and assets.
The workers compensation insurance experts at Rodgers Insurance will work with you to design a workers compensation package that is tailored to your individual business needs. We can also recommend ways to improve job safety, control losses, and lower your claims costs.