Landlord insurance for rental properties protects you, the landlord, when something goes wrong. Landlord packages provide standard, comprehensive property coverage and premises liability coverage. They also cover your loss due to tenant damage or vandalism.
As a landlord, you can choose a landlord package that fits your rental property, or create your own customized landlord insurance policy. At Rodgers Insurance, we understand that no two rental properties are alike. We’ll work closely with you to get you coverage tailored to your situation. Be sure to ask us about landlord discounts.
Landlord insurance and rental property insurance covers several types of properties:
- Multiple location landlord properties (including limited license corporations)
- Duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Converted Victorians
- Row homes
- Older and lower-value homes
- Vacant homes
- Properties under renovation
- Vacation Rental homes
We also offer additional options to help protect you as a landlord:
- Loss of Rent-If your property is ruled unlivable because of a covered loss, like a fire, you’ll be reimbursed for the rent your tenants are no longer paying.
- Liability limits
- Personal Injury- If a claim is made against you for injuries as a result of libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry.
- Other Structures– such as garages or storage units.
- Repair Cost
- Water Damage from Sewers and Drains
As a landlord renting out your investment property, we know you have a lot on your mind. You have to find the right tenants, keep up with maintenance and repairs. It’s a never-ending job. With a landlord insurance policy from Rodgers Insurance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
landlord insurance quote