Occupied Properties

occupied Properties

Occupied Properties

If your investment properties include commercial properties, you need commercial property insurance from Rodgers Insurance.

Commercial property insurance protects:

  • The building
  • Signage
  • Your furniture and equipment
  • Your inventory
  • Fence and landscaping

If you are the owner of an office building, retail outlet, restaurant, medical clinic, auto body shop, or other commercial property that you lease to another, your commercial property insurance needs to cover everything you own, as well as cover liability. The lessee will be responsible for insuring their own business property and personal belongings.

Rodgers Insurance understands that each commercial property is unique. We can tailor your commercial building insurance to fit your needs.

Contact us today at 410-282-1379 to discuss your insurance options.